You are free to park anywhere at Doak Field WEEKDAYS after @ 5:00pm as well as Saturday and Sunday anytime. There is a significant chance of being ticketed if they do not follow this protocol on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday prior to 5:00pm.
How To Obtain Your VIRTUAL Event Permit
- Visit Go.ncsu.edu/EventParking
- Select “Purchase Event Permit”
- Agree to the Terms of Service
- Select “Summer Camps”
- Select ” 7/24 – 7/26 Baseball Tournament”
- When prompted enter PlayBall19 as the Event Voucher Code. The code is case sensitive and must be entered exactly as shown. Click Confirm.
- Select Permit Type
- Select/Confirm your parking dates. Click Confirm.
- Select Location
- Click “Add Vehicle. Enter vehicle license plate, state, year and make. Click Add.
- Review information entered for accuracy and click continue.
- Enter email address to receive, confirmation of parking permit. Click Checkout. Remember, the permit is virtual, your license plate is your permit. Permit is valid only for the vehicle entered. Permit is not valid in paid parking locations.
Are you driving a rental car? If so, please wait to obtain your parking permit until after you have received your rental car. Vehicle license plates cannot be changed once entered. You must obtain your parking permit before leaving your vehicle unattended on campus.
For assistance with obtaining your permit please call the Transportation Office at 919-515-3424