Dynamic Baseball COVID-19 GuidelinesMay 18, 2020
DYNAMIC BASEBALL COVID-19 GUIDELINES
- Fans unless related, are to be 6 feet apart at all times
- We recommend masks and/or gloves to help stop the spread of germs
- No spitting seeds are permitted on grounds
- When using a tent, please restrict it to family members only.
Dynamic Baseball Staff
- All Dynamic Staff will be wearing masks and will practice the social distancing guideline
- Please bring exact change for gate fees (fees are posted on website at events.dynamicbaseball.org )
Players and Coaches
- Players and coaches will have designated areas during a game to keep everyone spread out. Coaches will have the full dugout, while players spread their equipment down the lines in foul play.
- We encourage parents to supply their players with antibacterial wipes and hand sanitizer for disinfecting shared playing equipment and cleaning hands between innings.
- Players are allowed to use PPE items if they choose to do so. Make sure those items do not inhibit a players safety while participating
- There will be NO use of water coolers that are provided by tournaments, parks or teams. Players should bring their own, personal cooler instead of using a team cooler. Players should plan on bringing an individual water bottle.
- Only players and coaches can retrieve foul balls and return them to the field of play
- 2-STEP PROCESS FOR CLEANING & DISINFECTING – EVERYONE MUST CLEAN TRASH AND OTHER ITEMS AFTER EACH GAME, AND WIPE DOWN (CLEAN) HARD SURFACES SUCH AS BENCHES, BAT RACKS, ETC.
- No post game meetings in the facility. Fans, players and coaches exit facility immediately after the conclusion of the game to cut down on foot traffic in the same area
- Baseballs will come from the dugout to the field of play, not from the umpire
Dynamic Baseball would like to thank you for participating in our COVID-19 guidelines in an effort to keep players and their families safe during this time. Please help keep everyone safe by participating in the guidelines so that we can get back to playing the game of baseball!